Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my readers!  Down here at Piccadilly headquarters, we've had lots of celebrating:

My munchkin is the one with the Yoda ears.

We've been visiting lots of friends and neighbors, bringing them Piccadilly signs and whatever fresh baked treats survived our hungry mouths.

My office has been bustling getting out Christmas orders.  This picture was taken at an unusually tidy moment.
We've had great times with our out-of-town visitors.
Gobbling lots of yummy food such as these reindeer pancakes (thanks pinterest)

And this Christmas feast.
There's been some pageantry.
And lots of gift giving.
And unfortunately, a fair bit of germ swapping.  Can't wait till I'm feeling a little better because I have a couple more Christmas crafts to work on before packing up my decorations next week.  It seems a little silly to make Christmas crafts after the holiday.  But, I'd love to get them finished up while I have the time so I can enjoy them stress free next year.  Hope you all enjoy the rest of your holidays!

1 comment:

  1. I love Liam's Yoda ears! And, your Dad wants to make reindeer pancakes. :-)

    ReplyDelete